Noah Michael

Friday, July 28, 2006

Bonfante Gardens





For Fourth of July Mommy and Daddy took me to Bonfante Gardens in Gilroy. Bonfante bills itself as a family friendly theme park and it did seem that every family there had a young 'un in a stroller. We went on lots of rides such as the carousel (two of them), the Strawberry dip, the train, and the worm. But my favorite part by far was the playground. The slides there are "sticky" so you can climb up them easily (I learned that quickly from the bigger kids). Surprisingly I wasn't too interested in the water play - just a bit too overwhelming for a little guy like me. Well, we had such a good time Mommy upgraded her ticket so that we can come back a few times more this summer. And then when we got home Mommy and Daddy had a BBQ for dinner and it was actually nice enough to eat outside! I know that sounds kind of odd to most folks, but around here the fourth of July is often overcast and kinda cool so we appreciated some decent weather for once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home