Noah Michael

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally I Get to Have Some Fun!





Thursday I went to Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey with my buddy Zachary! It's the same park Daddy used to play at when he was little - although some things have changed over the years. There was so much to see and do there. A full sized train engine to climb on. A climbing wall that I was too young to climb but made for a great place to hide and play "peek-a-boo". Maybe Auntie Audrey Clare will come and give me some pointers when I get a bit older. Then there were all different types of slides. And the suspension bridge that reminded Mommy of the one at Disneyland on Tom Sawyer's Island. Then there was the maze - I really liked playing with the bushes and looking at Zachary through the fence. I spent some time watching the skate boarders at the skate park. Mommy suggested that Uncle Joe would be better at helping teach me to board - Mommy never did get the hang of skateboarding. I even had a great time playing with the dew that covered the park benches. I hope that we go back very soon. And if anyone (that includes kids of all ages!) comes to Monterey I highly recommend a visit to Dennis the Menace park :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home