Noah Michael

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Las Vegas Baby!



This was a big, big weekend for me. I went on my first airplane trip! Mommy and I flew to Las Vegas to meet the newest member of our family, baby Melody. Daddy dropped us off at the airport in San Jose and when we arrived in Las Vegas Grandma and Grandpa (who drove to Las Vegas) and Auntie Lynne and Uncle Ron met us at the airport. Auntie Lynne and Uncle Ron have such a nice house - so many cupboard doors and closets to open and shut! They also got me this great book which plays nursery rhymes which I played with all weekend long. In exchange I was sure to point out all the things that will need to baby proofed next time their grandson baby Levi comes to visit!

I got so much attention from Lynne, Ron, Grandma, and Grandpa that I didn't even mind not being the center of attention at Josh and Rebekah's house. Plus they have a staircase that I really enjoyed crawling on, two puppy dogs to play with, and a huge tv which I kept trying to push all the buttons on. Baby Melody is awfully cute and so petite - I can't believe that I was ever that little! And she slept through dinner like an angel. I was fairly well behaved but I was pretty tired from all that traveling - Grandpa had to work hard to keep me entertained. All in all Mommy was very proud of how well I did. Do you think next time she'll take me gambling?

3 Comments:

  • Hey--thanks for checking out the house for me! While I know it would be fun to play with all of my Bubby's stuff, I don't want to make her sad if I break anything. Hope we get to meet in person soon!

    By Blogger Levi, at 5/22/2006 9:33 AM  

  • Oh yeah...and gambling isn't as fun as it's made out to be. They wouldn't even give me my winnings (about 3 dollars) when my mommy was holding me...they said I was too young! But, all the lights and noises are pretty cool.

    By Blogger Levi, at 5/22/2006 9:35 AM  

  • Noah, we really enjoyed playing with you and visiting with your mommy, grandma and grandpa. You all are some of our favorite people, and it was a great weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/22/2006 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home