Noah Michael

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't posted recently, but I've been a very busy boy. Here's a picture of me and my friend Zachary at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had a great time - especially splashing in the water. Then a few days later Mommy and Daddy and I spent the day at the beach to celebrate Mommy's birthday. It was a glorious day - sunny and warm - I even splashed in the cold water a bit! The next day we saw our friend Oliver play in his first violin concert - too bad Mommy forgot to take the camera :( It was kinda hard to sit still through that concert but the music was nice, and there were lots of other kids to play with afterwards. Then a few nights later we went to dinner at Karla and Marvin's house. Our friends Dolores and Allan were there too. I spent a lot of time pushing the stroller through the house as you can see. It's fun to catch up with good friends! Then Daddy and I spent the day together at the aquarium while Mommy worked (do you think Mommy and Daddy want me to be a marine biologist???). I guess Daddy wanted to spend some special time with me because then a few days later Mommy and I went to Paso Robles to visit Grandma Susan, Grandpa Mike, and Uncle Joe. They all took me to a park where I had lots of fun and then I went swimming in the little pool Grandma bought me. I really like Grandma and Grandpa's house but I have a hard time going to sleep there. Mommy and I were sure tired by the time we came home a few days later. Then there was playing in the park with Zachary, a temple service, and Father's Day lunch with Grandpa Will and Karen. Wow - I feel the need to take a nap just reading what I've done these last two weeks.





1 Comments:

  • Hey! Photographic evidence of the existence of Dr Aroner! Awesome!

    Happy late birthday, Ammo! It looks like it was a good one.

    --Audrey Clare

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home