Noah Michael

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Walking!

Yup! You read correctly. I am now walking!!!! Wednesday I started standing occasionally on my own. And then tonight I just started walking. Not those typical first baby steps either. Grandma guessed right - she figured that I would just wait to walk until I could walk really really well. Daddy had just finished giving me a bath but I still had too much energy to think about going to bed. Mommy was in the kitchen doing the dishes. Daddy was holding my hand as we were walking towards Mommy and then he let go and I just kept on walking! And then I was doing laps around the house. Now I'm taller than the cats - that will make chasing them that much more fun :). Well Mommy and Daddy took lots of video of course. Mommy is going to try and put a link below so that you can see some of it too.



Click on the picture above to see a video of Noah walking!

4 Comments:

  • Hey Noah!
    Walking is another word for freedom!
    I bet you will be running by next week! Mom and Dad better get their running shoes out. Have fun exploring the world.

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2006 6:18 AM  

  • How cool is THAT!! Noah's giggles over his great accomplishment were such a treat. Keep the videos coming!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2006 1:49 PM  

  • Wow that is so great that Noah is walking and you said he would soon. This is great just wait till the boys get together again .. we are happy for him! Take care and keep walking Noah.. YOur friends Melissa & your buddy Zachary

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2006 2:02 PM  

  • OH MY!!! Noah, your absolute cuteness put your cousin Dani in an awesome mood! Thanks for the comic relief! And, of course, congrats on the big feet, er, feat.
    Love Cousin Danielle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home