Noah Michael

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cats, Cars, and Crackers

Car. Car. Car. Cat. Cat. Cat. Cracker. Cracker. Cracker. I seem to be stuck on "C" words lately. So if anything happens to have wheels it is a car. And if you have four legs then you are a cat. And those objects that I can hold and feed myself are crackers. For a little variety I do dabble in the "d" words - mainly "dada" for all things that walk on two legs, and "dat" for pretty much everything else in the world. I did say "mama" a few weeks ago and Mommy got all misty eyed on me and squeezed me so tight that I have yet to say it again! Ya'll be sure to remind her about that when I get older and she says that classic Mom line "If I hear you call me one more time......"

ps Mommy and Daddy's camera is broken so it may be awhile before I can post more pictures :(

1 Comments:

  • Noah,
    You are too cute for words! And very smart.....tell Mom and Dad to start saving up NOW for that (The Big C) College education! Some day you will have to meet your new cousin Lily who by the way is getting to be just as cute as you!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2006 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home