Noah Michael

Friday, June 30, 2006

Baby Levi Gets All the Fun

So last weekend Mommy went to San Francisco for a veterinary conference. It was the first time Mommy and I had been apart overnight! I stayed at home with Daddy who watched me with some help from Grandma, Grandpa, and Leticia. (Leticia watches me most Mondays and also babysits on those rare occasions when Mommy and Daddy go out without me). So when Mommy came home I was a little miffed to find out that the gay pride parade happened while she was in San Francisco. The parade occurred just around the corner from the hotel she was at. It sure looked like baby Levi had a good time at the parade he attended with Mindy and Melissa. Mommy tried to explain to me that she only got to watch for a short while during the lunch break but I tried to explain to her that I was sure Daddy would have taken me to the whole thing. Oh well, maybe next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home