Noah Michael

Friday, July 28, 2006

Additional Adventures of Noah




Well I'm sure you must be wondering what else I've been up to since it's been awhile since I've blogged. Mommy took me to Bonfante again on the 12th. I think it is more fun when Mommy and Daddy are there, but Daddy was gone the entire week for work. We went on some other rides such as the cars and a boat ride. And once again I loved that playground. On the way home we stopped for cherries from the stands they have in Gilroy - yum! And I bet you just think of garlic when you hear of Gilroy.

Other than that I have been busy mastering my new walking skills. I still love to hang out with my dogs and cats but Mommy has been unable to get a good picture as I don't stay still for very long (she often asks me if I have ants in my pants). I am still trying to get this "gentle" petting thing down - luckily Hana is a very patient dog! I also think that bouncing up and down on the dog bed is pretty fun.

And then of course with this hot weather I have spent a lot of time playing with the hose and hanging out outside. The temp was up in the 80's/90's here and since we don't have air conditioning it gets pretty hot inside the house. But in the shade of an oak tree it is actually quite pleasant. And when I get tired I like to climb in a friendly lap to have a few books read to me. Mommy finally got brave enough to take me to the library so that we have a few more car books to read as I am very into cars right now (and after about the 20th reading of "Pull the Bulldozer" Mommy feels the need to hide the book from me!). I also got a whole bunch of new books from Uncle Erik and Aunt Laura - so far "The Little Engine that Could" is my favorite.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home