Noah Michael

Friday, September 29, 2006

Thomas the Train




Wow! September has been a really good month for me. Pianos, music classes, toys, visits from lots of neat people. And then this - Grandma and Grandpa sent me a Thomas the Train tent in the mail!!! I immediately got my "Little Engine that Could" book and sat by the tent in hopes that Mommy would come read to me. I kept trying to hug Thomas and kept making these happy noises. Mommy had to change my diaper and clothes by Thomas as I didn't want to leave his side. And then I tried to take him with us in the car - Mommy took a picture of me and Thomas from the door to the garage. She finally convinced me that Thomas the tent would not fit - I had to settle for a smaller Thomas toy. And Mommy tells me that Grandma and Grandpa have another Thomas the Train tent at their house so when we come to visit I won't have to worry about trying to bring it along!

3 Comments:

  • Noah,
    You are too cute! I love the tent and I can't wait to show Lily!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy in Camarillo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/29/2006 9:10 PM  

  • How cute is that!!! He looks so happy in with he Thomas : ) If Zachary seen that he would freak out also lol.. One day they will have to play together!!

    Melissa and Zachary

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/2006 2:11 PM  

  • How cute is that!!! He looks so happy with his Thomas : ) If Zachary seen that he would freak out lol and get all happy like Noah did .. One day they will have to have a play date!!!

    Melissa and Zachary

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home