Noah Michael

Friday, September 29, 2006

More Cars!


I am such a lucky boy. Last week Les and Anabelle came to visit and they brought me presents. Since they heard that I was going to music classes they bought me a neat toy that plays songs and I can control what musical instruments are playing. That was pretty cool. But after they left I realized that they had brought me something else - a police car! A car that makes noises and can actually speed off when you push a button!!! Mommy had a hard time wrestling the car away from me to get it out of that packaging. In fact it was so well packaged that we had to take it next door to our neighbor to finally free the car. I then played with this wonderful car for an hour straight in our neighbor's driveway. Not sure how my neighbors feel about being subjected to sirens and the "Cops Theme Song" over and over again but I think it's the greatest thing ever!

PS Mommy was a bit out of it this day. She forgot to take a picture of me with Les and Anabelle! Oh well, hopefully next time.

1 Comments:

  • You definitely are an adorable and lucky boy to have such nice family and friends, and all those neat toys and musical instruments to play with!
    Maybe Levi will have a chance to play with you when he comes back from Albania.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home