Noah Michael

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Musical Month


September has been a music filled month for me. First of all, Daddy and I bought a "gently" used piano at a piano store that was going out of business. Mommy was still a little sad to see the old piano go, but she got over it pretty quickly once she sat down and realized how much fun it is to have a piano that actually plays. I love to bash on the keys everyday.

I also started Music Together classes this month. Mommy was muttering something about needing her head examined for schlepping me to Monterey and paying all this money for this program on the way to our first class - but once we got there she realized that it was most definitely worth it. Teacher Mary makes me laugh so hard that the other moms look at me with bemusement. We sing. We dance. We play with different musical instruments. And then to top it all off when class is over Mommy lets me play with the dumptrucks in the playground at the church where the class is held. I wish we had class more often than once a week. But the class also comes with 2 cds of music - one to keep in the house and one for the car so we can keep on singing all week long. A music book is also included with the class - so now we can play our new songs on the "new" piano too! Life is good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home