Noah Michael

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Daycare is Fun!




One of the "new" things that I've been doing these last few months is going to daycare a few days a week. Leticia who used to take care of me on Mondays was unable to come to our house anymore :( So the search began for either a new caretaker or a daycare. Although it took me a few weeks to get used to I really like my daycare. I get to play with other kids all day long. And they have all sorts of neat toys. I go every Monday, most Wednesdays, and some Fridays. Although Mommy misses me lots she does say it's nice to be able to do errands on Wednesdays without having to load me in and out of the car a whole bunch of times. And she says it's good that I'm learning to be independent from her and Daddy. Here are some pictures of me having a good time at daycare.

2 Comments:

  • Noah, your are really a cutie, and when there is a new baby you will feel like such a special BIG BROTHER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/19/2007 7:12 PM  

  • I love your Thomas shirt Noah, can't wait to play trains with you one day real soon!
    Love,
    Jack

    By Blogger mintz family, at 6/03/2007 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home