Noah Michael

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Latest Stats


Today I had my 15 month checkup (and 3 shots!). I am currently 20.5 pounds (5th percentile) and 31 inches long (50%). Yup, that's right - I take after those Telfords- long and lean! Although you only see 3 teeth in this picture I actually have 5, and two more are coming in on top. I am still not walking on my own but tear around the house holding onto anything I can push around. I also finally figured out how to crawl on my knees (as opposed to the army crawl I favored a few months ago). I love to "help" open and close the fridge, dishwasher, and any door or cabinet I can find. I also like to turn the lights and water faucets off and on if someone will hold me up where I can reach. I call just about everything "dada" or "cat" right now but love to point at lots of things so Mommy and Daddy can start to teach me the names for other things. And I also can make the sign for milk when I want a drink. So much to do and learn - no wonder I've been tired and ready for bed at 7 pm lately. I'm sure Mom and Dad wish I could sleep in a bit later than I do (I usually wake up between 6-6:30am) but I'm always excited to start another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home