Noah Michael

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Auntie Sara and Uncle Vince




Mommie and I took a jaunt up to the East Bay to visit Auntie Sara and Uncle Vince this weekend. I had a great time. We all went out to Indian food and there was so much to see and take in that I didn't actually eat very much (my apologies to the waiter who had a large mess to clean up once we left!). After we finished eating we went back to Auntie Sara and Uncle Vince's house. I hear that they have a cat named Lui but he was nowhere to be found - I think that maybe they made that up! But they did have this neat light toy to play with and all sorts of things to pull off their shelves. Come to think of it maybe they do have a cat - there were lots of cat toys lying around that also kept me entertained. Hopefully we can come visit again soon. And maybe one of these days I'll see that kitty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home