Noah Michael

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Where's Halfdome?




Well, last week Mommy and Daddy finally took me to this place called "Yosemite" that they kept talking about. They told me that there would be lots of neat rocks that have names and lots of waterfalls to see (being an Aquarius I love water). But instead there was just lots and lots of white stuff that they called "snow" everywhere. As you can see in the picture I did not like this "snow" stuff one bit! Being carried around in the Baby Bjorn or backpack was OK. But by far I preferred to spend my time inside - opening the cabinets in the hotel room or helping push the stroller in whatever inside type of place we could find (visitor center, museum, art exhibit, the Awahnee Hotel). Not exactly the trip Mommy and Daddy had planned but we all had a great time regardless. It's not often that all three of us get to spend so much time together. I'm sure that they will take me back some other day so that I can finally see Half Dome and all those waterfalls!

PS Did you notice that I was a good boy and left my hat on while in Yosemite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home