Noah Michael

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Baby Gym



With a name like Baby Gym you would think we would be lifting weights and shooting hoops. But Baby Gym is really a Mommy and Me type class that we go to every Tuesday morning. There I play with my friends and check out all the toys (usually by placing them in my mouth!). I especially like to go down the slide. Then there is usually a speaker on topics like nutrition, development, or safety - Mommy tries hard to listen but I keep on playing with all my buddies so sometimes it's hard for her to concentrate while making sure I don't get into too much trouble. Then at the end we all sing. I love when teacher Mary plays her accordion. Soon it will be time to move on to the next class called Movers and Shakers. It sounds like fun and I want to stay with my buddies. But Mommy and I will miss Teacher Mary - she is so much fun!

In the picture are my two buddies Isaak (who was born the day before me) and Zachary (who just turned one this week). It's hard to get a picture of all three of us - especially because Zachary never stays still for very long! This is our second time taking the Baby Gym class so we've known each other for over half our lives!

1 Comments:

  • I love this pic of the boys it's great to see them all together.. To bad we join in on the next class.. But we miss u Noah..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/21/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home