Noah Michael

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Noah's First Birthday Party


Wow! A baby only gets to turn one once so Mommy and Daddy decided to throw me a birthday party! There were balloons and Winnie the Pooh decorations and lots of good food. Well, actually I didn't get to eat any of the food except for the very best ones - cake and ice cream! I can't understand why Mommy and Daddy have been feeding me all this boring applesauce and carrots when I could have been dining on cake instead. It was a little nerve wracking having everyone staring at me as I ate but it was soooooo good that I got over it. And then there were presents to open. As you can see I was pretty tired out by all the excitement, so I snuggled with Uncle Joe and Cousin Ben on the couch. Thanks everyone for making my first birthday party a great one. Can I have some more cake please?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home