Noah Michael

Saturday, February 11, 2006

New Trick



Between eating more solids and practicing with the sippy cup I've spent a lot of time in my high chair this week. And then it dawned on me! I can throw the food over the side of the high chair and the puppy dogs will come and eat the food. Of course it is better to do it with a dramatic flair because then Mommy can't help but start to laugh. Of course the puppy dogs don't care how I get the food to the floor. Now maybe Shasta will forgive me for repeatedly trying to run her over with my Fisher Price car (Mommy and Daddy say that I remind them of a demolition car driver, whatever that is).

1 Comments:

  • I love this first pic...adorable! The pups seem to be very devoted wingmen (women?). Noah is quite the lucky man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/15/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home