Noah Michael

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's House




At the end of April Mommy and I went to Paso Robles to visit Grandma and Grandpa's house. They've been busy - redecorating the house with new paint, flooring, and new furniture. It was really hot there - we had a good time hanging out on the shady patio (thanks for saving the catalog of diggers for me Grandma) and going to the park. Since Mommy's belly is getting pretty big Grandma and Grandpa hung out with me on the equipment at the park. As you can see, I was a little unsure about that slide until Grandpa went down with me. I hope that we can go back soon but Mommy says it will have to wait until after my new brother or sister arrives and is ready to go for a visit!

1 Comments:

  • Noah,
    I can't believe how big you are now and so cute! I bet you can't wait for your new baby brother or sister to arrive (Ha!)

    Let me know how it goes......

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/19/2007 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home